Learning Center Audience: Health Care Providers
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California San Francisco. Guidelines for the Primary and Gender-Affirming Care of Transgender and Gender Nonbinary People; 2nd edition. Deutsch MB, ed. June 17, 2016.
- Standards of Care for the Health of Transsexual, Transgender, and Gender Nonconforming PeopleWorld Professional Association for Transgender Health. Version 7. The SOC are based on the best available science and expert professional consensus. 2012. Avaliable for free download or purchase of printed versions.
- Eight Best Practices for HIV Prevention among Trans People Poster and fact sheet prepared by the CoE.
- The National LGBT Health Education Center. Program from Fenway Institute in Boston, MA. Offerings include online learning modules and courses, webinars, and other educational programming. Downloadable publications for clinicians and health care planners.
- Makadon, HJ, Mayer KH, Potter J, Goldhammer, H. Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd edition Written by leading experts in the field of LGBT health in conjunction with The Fenway Institute at Fenway Health, one of the most trusted and respected community-based research, education, and care centers, this edition continues to present the important issues facing patients and practitioners. Available for purchase at $69.95, discounts for ACP members.
- Transgender Health Information Program. Vancouver Coastal Health. Information for clinical service providers is in allignment with the WPATH Standards of Care. Tools and tips are available for patients and providers.
- Learning Center: Professional Literature: Journal and Newsletter Articles
- Learning Center: Guidelines and Best Practices
- Learning Center: Conferences, Lectures, Online Training