Learning Center Topics: Routine Care
- Primary Care Protocol for Transgender Patient CarePractical reference for clinicians caring for transgender patients, April 2011.
- The Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Building a Foundation for Better UnderstandingInstitute of Medicine Consensus Report. March 2011.
- Healthy People 2020: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health Overview, objectives and data, and evidence-based resources from this important U.S. public health initiative. This is the first time that LGBT health has been included in the Healthy People campaign.
- Feldman, JL and Goldberg, J. (2006). Transgender primary medical care: Suggested guidelines for clinicians in British Columbia. Vancouver, BC, Vancouver Coastal Health - Transgender Health Program. Accessed online September 9, 2009.
- Williams, AR. (2009). Transgender Considerations: A Clinical Primer for the Generalist Working with Trans and LGB patients. Accessed online September 15, 2010.
Trans Health Fact Sheets
These brochures were developed with the California Family Health Council, and are available in English and Spanish.