Learning Center Topics: Routine Care
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California San Francisco. Guidelines for the Primary and Gender-Affirming Care of Transgender and Gender Nonbinary People; 2nd edition. Deutsch MB, ed. June 17, 2016.
- Comprehensive Health Care For Trans People: Guide For Health TeamsNational Program for Sexual Health and Responsible Parenthood. Argentina. Contains recommendations for comprehensive health care for trans people in the context of the Gender Identity Law (26.743). Available in Spanish only.
Atención de la salud integral de personas trans: Guía para equipos de saludEstá guía, publicada por el Programa Nacional de Salud Sexual y Procreación Responsable en Argentina, contiene recomendaciones para la atención integral en salud de personas trans en el marco de la Ley de Identidad de Género (26.743). Esta guía está disponible en español.
- Standards of Care for the Health of Transsexual, Transgender, and Gender Nonconforming PeopleWorld Professional Association for Transgender Health. Version 7. The SOC are based on the best available science and expert professional consensus. 2012. Avaliable for free download or purchase of printed versions.
- The Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Building a Foundation for Better UnderstandingInstitute of Medicine Consensus Report. March 2011.
- Healthy People 2020: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health Overview, objectives and data, and evidence-based resources from this important U.S. public health initiative. This is the first time that LGBT health has been included in the Healthy People campaign.
Trans Health Fact Sheets
These brochures were developed with the California Family Health Council, and are available in English and Spanish.