Learning Center Topics: HIV Prevention
- Access the Guidance for HIV Surveillance Programs: Working with Transgender-Specific Data
- Personalized Cognitive Counseling: An Adaptation for Working with Trans Women Guide for adapting the PCC invention for trans women. September 2013. (PDF, 518KB)
- T-SISTA: Resource Guide for Adapting SISTA for Transwomen Implementation manual, May 2010. (PDF, 3.6MB)
- Adapting Evidence-Based Behavioral Interventions for New Settings and Target Populations Article
- Sisters Informing Sisters on Topics about AIDS Program Fact Sheet
- SISTA Logic Model Planning Tool
- What Are Transgender Men's HIV Prevention Needs? Fact sheet, January 2010.
- What are Transgender Women's HIV Prevention needs? Fact sheet, September 2008.
- Eight Best Practices for HIV Prevention among Trans People Poster and fact sheet prepared by the CoE, 2009.