Transitions and other high-impact HIV prevention trainings are still available via the UCSF Capacity Building Assistance Partnership.
The Transitions Project provides free trainings, capacity building, and technical assistance throughout the United States to promote knowledgeable, sensitive, and effective HIV/AIDS prevention for diverse transgender (trans) communities, particularly trans communities of color. The goal of the transitions project is to increase the capacity of community-based organizations to adapt, implement, and evaluate evidence-based HIV prevention interventions for trans communities.
Transitions Project services include:
- Assistance with trans-specific adaptations and implementations of evidence-based HIV prevention interventions, including SISTA, the Mpowerment Project, Healthy Relationships, Project START, Street Smart, and others.
- Skills building trainings related to trans adaptations, implementation of trans adaptations, evaluation of trans adaptations, and trans cultural competency.
- Tailored one-on-one consultations delivered via phone, email, webinars, and/or on-site.
- Materials including trans adaptation guides and trans adaptation toolkits.
- Contact us for free assistance today by phone 415-476-6151 or email: email@example.com.
The Transitions Project is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.